Tuesday, October 6, 2009

curb

My best friend's wife, Rachel, when we first met, told me that I looked like Tom Yorke. It's been a long-standing joke between us (one that I mentioned during their wedding toast). It was a compliment in her mind, and I didn't really take offense at the time, but still, I always give her shit about telling me I looked, essentially, like a lazy-eyed-homeless-looking man. But tonight, since I have been vehement through the course of their relationship that they both watch 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' in it's entirety and embrace the hilarity, she told me that every time she watches that show she thinks of me. She said that, in almost every way, I remind her of Larry David - the mannerisms, the way I walk, everything. And while I don't really see it at all... I'll actually accept this one as a huge compliment, because, seriously, he's awesome. I wish I had HBO... this new season is going to be great... I mean, how can it not be?

No comments: